Mid Valley. Again I said Mid Valley. I WENT TO MID VALLEY TODAYYYY!!!!! OMG MY DREAM CAME TRUE. I know. I know I sounds so loser because Its just a Midvalley that just one station away from KL Sentral. But thats the reality. I dont know when was the last time I step on Mid Valley till Idk how its actually looks like.
And he make it for me. He did it for me. He even okay and immediately dragged me to the nearest bus station because he said we are gonna ride a bus. And i said "A bus???" He said yeahh A bus. Then after a bus arrived we ride on it and he keep staring at me. As i asked why he said nothing just wanna take a look at you. And I smile at him. Hahhahaha he's cute. *blushhh2 like a cat
I dont know that with bus we arrived Mid Valley just like that. Very quick than you wait for KTM. Hahahahha I mean he's right in everything so far.
We get into the Pet Shop to take a look some cute pets, birds, fish tank, coral, rabbit, rats, hamster and cats. But I feel horrible watching them in a cage and of course all of them trying to escape themselves.
The parrot trying to open its cage lock.
The mice keeps pushing away the glass with a hope it can got away
The fish keep swimming towards the glass tank bcause it tought they can swim further
The cats were place in a glass cage that they just play inside it and just wait until somebody buy them
Hurmm hope all of you been better
My baby choose Carl's Jr for our dinner. He said I should try. Its one of his fav. So I try. Why? Because so far his taste was good and suit me so well and I do like all of his taste. Hehehehehh. So yeah Carl's Jr on the go.
At first it was very hard to bite it cause they add so much thing inside the Burger. Which is like nuggets, fries and the Beef were so big. So I have to open ma mouth as big as I can hahahahahah.
Love u muah
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's Gone
Today is the day,my dad lave us. I know that Im not mention abut him at all, maybe due to how he act to me and how he treat me makes me feel...
-
Its been 5 months we are together. What I wanna say was Im getting happier day by day. Because of how ahe treat me right. I know it do soun...
-
skarang pukul 1.09 a.m ...hmm orang lain dah sibuk berdengkur tapi aku busy tulis blog .. malam2 macam ni aku selalu jadi musang.. hahahaha...
-
On 13th of March I started my training at Pos Malaysia as Customer Service. I thought the training was easy peasy but heack no. I never thou...
No comments:
Post a Comment