What is worldwide ?
worldwide is just a building next to my Menara Yayasan Tun Razak office.
Nothing special about it hahhaa. I am hereby would like to told that most of my
department is moving to that building for a month due to my floor construction.
I don’t think it was a good idea at the beginning because I hate moving. And
moving is tired. But as I look at the structure plan where I was being sitted.
I am so happy because I am so much far from that ogre.
Heheheh ! and that ogre wont able to see me at all because
she was at the other wings while I was at the other wings. Even if I want to go
out for lunch or going back home, that ogre won’t see me also because the main
exit to the lift is not connect to her wings and its situated in the middle of
both wings of her and mined.
Only god knows how calm I am when I am far from her and I
could finished my job well and better. I am also could finish my cases earlier
and I didn’t feel any headache anymore. It is really2 a good things to be at
Worldwide. The environment was cool, not to warm, not too hot. And the
temperature is quite well for me. And there is not so much noise of people.
Just some discussions from those Indian IT as the Prudential programmer.
I am happy that I can be so much calm for this month at
least, after a lot of pain. It is true that Allah always replace a good thing
and thing that even much better after we gone through so much hardship.
No comments:
Post a Comment